It’s been so long since we’ve had such a long summer like this where we can make the most of nail polish shades that look great with a tan and it’s given me the chance to try out some more of my collection.
So today I wanted to show you my two latest nail colours from the CND Vinylux Long Wear Polish Boho Spirit 2018 collection. These are Uninhibited and Offbeat and the range is completed with sunset shades Vagabond (a pale sandy yellow) and Gypsy (a tangerine dream).
I have to admit that I now have quite a range of CND Vinylux shades to choose from and I wanted to take the opportunity to show them all off to you on my summery plate (yes – it was an “I bought it for the blog” purchase). Still, like a fool, I somehow missed out one of them.
Anyway served up on the plate (one of my TKMaxx bargains) are:
- Winter Nights – deep navy cream
- Alpine Plum – rich lilac with shimmer
- Gummi – a solid pastel lilac cream
- Candied – a creamy sugar pink
- Uncovered a semi-sheer pink nude with a warm rosy glow
- Cashmere Wrap – dense nude cream
- Uninhibited – a rich salmon cream
- Offbeat – a bright coral cream
And in case you feel you’ve missed out because of my mistake here’s a link to where I reviewed the nudes shades previously so you can take a look at Unearthed – a taupe nude with a warm tone.
What are your favourite nail polishes for summer? Do share in the comments – I always reply.
This post contains PR samples.