It’s alway hard to choose gifts at Christmas that are affordable and yet are the kind of gifts that you’d want to receive yourself. So I’ve been looking around to see what’s available that fits the bill and these are some beauties that I’ve found on johnlewis.com
Liz Earle Christmas Skincare Discovery Gift Set
This set has been specially designed for the christmas season. It’s the Liz Earle skincare discovery gift set. I can’t imagine that there isn’t a beauty lover in the land that hasn’t either bought or at least heard of Liz Earle’s Cleanse and Polish.
- Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish™ Hot Cloth Cleanser, 100ml
- Liz Earle Instant Boost™ Skin Tonic spritz, 30ml
- 2 x Muslin Cloths
It costs £16.50 here.
This Lancôme Mini Juicy Tubes Gift Set is such a fun, pretty set. these are gorgeous to have in your bag for a night out and they slick on straight from the tube.
The set contains:
- Lancôme Sweet Lips, Lychee, 7ml
- Lancôme Sweet Lips, Marshmallow, 7ml
- Lancôme Sweet Lips, Fraise, 7ml
- Lancôme Sweet Lips, Cerise, 7ml
It costs £18.00 here.
REN Mini Gift Set 2014
This cute REN Mini Gift Set 2014 ticks all the boxes because it contains the amazing quality products from REN in travel sizes that are perfect for the holiday season.
It’s a four piece gift that contains 50ml travel sizes of best-selling Moroccan Rose range and uplifting Revivo-Tonic.
It costs £16.00 here.
This Clinique Whole Lotta Chubby Gift Set can’t fail to delight. Everyone should have at least one chubby stick in their make-up bag and this one gives you 4 and a bag to put them in for just £18.00 here.
- Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm, Woopin’ Watermelon, 1.2g
- Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm, Plushest Punch, 1.2g
- Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm, Pudgy Peony, 1.2g
- Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm, Grandest Grape, 1.2g
Gorgeous aren’t they?
Benefit Goodies A Go Go Gift Set
This Benefit Goodies A Go Go Gift Set contains all you need for great looking eyes. It comes in a collectible tin that includes:
- Benefit Longwear Powder Shadow in call my buff, thanks a latte, gilt-y pleasure and kiss me, I’m tipsy
- Benefit stay don’t stray mini in light/medium
- Benefit they’re real! mini
If you love Benefit you’ll want this one for yourself and it costs £17.55 here.
See what I mean now you’ve seen these you want them all for yourself and don’t want to gift them at all!
Are any of these your favourites?
Let me know what you think.
This post contains affiliate links