Egyptian Magic is a multi purpose skin cream that’s based on an ancient Egyptian formula. Its unique mixture of all-natural ingredients are taken only from living plants and organisms.
It contains only 6 ingredients: Beeswax , Honey, Olive Oil, Royal Jelly, Bee Pollen and Propolis. There are no additives, chemicals, parabens or fragrances.
The cream comes as a solid balm and you just take a small amount and rub it with your fingers until it turns into an oil and then apply it to your skin.
There are so many different uses for this cream that I haven’t tried them all yet and I’m sure that you would be able to find more – here are some ideas:
- Use as a highlighter to capture the light for extra radiance
- Keep it in your make-up kit to mix with eye shadow or pigments for that high shine catwalk look
- Moisturise your face, body and hair
- Use it as a primer to hydrate and give a dewy skin look
- Set your eyebrows and give a glossy shine
- Hydrate your lips before applying lipstick or after for a glossy finish
- Dab it around your eyes to reduce puffiness and wrinkles
- Apply to scarring to help it fade
- Use it on minor burns or sunburn to take away the sting
- Soothe insect bites
- Use to keep skin supple and prevent stretch marks in pregnancy
- Use as a massage balm
- Moisturise hands and cuticles
- Treat psoriasis and eczema
- Remove your make-up by applying direct to your face and removing with a damp cloth (my favourite use)
- Use as a shaving balm
- Use it on your tattoo to speed up healing
- Slather on your feet before bed and cover with cotton socks
Let me know what you think!
This post contains PR samples and affiliate links.