This weekend I was very fortunate to have been nominated by the lovely Bryony of The Beauty Magpie for a Very Inspiring Blogger Award.
Thankyou Bryony for thinking of me, I’m not sure that I’m inspiring but it’s lovely to have the opportunity to link up with of few of my lovely blogger friends and to let people see their amazing blogs.
Here are the rules:
- Link back to the person who nominated you √
- List the rules √
- Share 7 things or facts about yourself √
- Nominate 7 other blogs and comment on their blogs to let them know you have nominated them and provide a link to your post √
- Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the person who nominated you. √
Hmm 7 things about me – it’s hard to think of anything interesting that I’d be happy to share!
1. I can’t ride a bike
2. I once crashed a diplomatic car I was driving in Washington DC and almost got arrested for not carrying my drivers licence
3. I’ve been to Verbier several times but can’t ski
4. I didn’t go to university
5. I have the right to get married in St Pauls but I’ve never been married
6. I’ve never owned a pet
7. I hate writing lists ( sorry that’s a bit of a cop out but it’s gone midnight!)
The 7 bloggers I nominate are:
And that’s all folks!