Hey there – if you’ve come to hear some beauty news – you’ve come to the right place!
1. Elemis Total Glow offers a top-to-toe tan
Elemis Total Glow Bronzing Body Lotion is a multi-tasking, decadent lotion that softens skin and evens its tone while adding a subtle tan. Available from May 2014. RRP from £29.50, Elemis, elemis.com.
2. Bobbi Brown reintroduces Skin Foundation Stick
Bobbi Brown (Estée Lauder Companies) is reintroducing its classic foundation stick. Skin Foundation Stick is available in 24 shades from April, priced at £29.
3. Estée Lauder sees skin clear
4. benefit introduces Hydrating Tinted Lip Balms
Launching in June, the balms are: benebalm (rose tinted), lollibalm (candy-orchid tinted), chachabalm (mango-tinted), and posiebalm (poppy-pink tinted). They will be priced at £14.50 from benefit counters.
5. Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Multi-Correcting Cream
6. The Tru Brand lands in Fenwick
The Tru Brand range features three products: Ultimate Two-Way Deep Cleanse; Liftonic Toning Treatment; and Holy Grail Facial Moisturiser. Available at Fenwick and thetrubrand.com. RRP from £25, Tru:Beauty Skincare, thetrubrand.com.
7. Rimmel reveals Collection by Kate Moss
Rimmel Collection by Kate Moss
Rimmel London’s new Collection by Kate Moss comes complete with two sub-ranges Urban Bohemian Lip & Nail Collection and Idol Eyes . The range will be on-counter on 14 May 2014.
8. Charlotte Tilbury launches make-up collection in video box presentation
World renowned make-up artist Charlotte Tilbury has launched her latest eye make-up collection, titled ‘Bigger, Brighter Eyes’, in a video box presentation, designed, created and manufactured by Curtis Packaging.
Bigger Brighter Eyes
Charlotte Tilbury, the first to take advantage of this video presentation box, has launched the latest range with a tutorial on how to create ‘bigger, brighter eyes’. This elegant box reflects the sophistication of the products inside. The surprise to the consumer comes when they open the lid, as the video begins to play a tutorial given by Charlotte Tilbury herself.
9. Hydrate hair with OGX
OGX Hydrating Tea Tree Mint Shampoo and Conditioner contain exotic, active ingredients, are paraben-free and are not tested on animals. Available exclusively at Waitrose. RRP £6.99 each, Vogue International, ogxhair.com.
… and here are some offers and new products
10. Exclusive to John Lewis
11. 3 for £35 including Tangle Angel, Nuxe, Shine Angel, Burt’s Bees and more…
No code needed. Valid until the 15th of April. Buy now here.
12. 10% off Murad – as seen on TV
Use Code: MURAD here. Valid until the 15th of April
13. 10% off Beauty Expert
Use Code: BETEN here. Valid until the 15th of April
14. 15% off £50 at Beauty Expert
Use Code: FIFTEEN50 here. Valid until the 15th of April
15. Free Elemis Rosepetal Cleanser (worth £20) when you spend £65 or more across the range
Valid while stock lasts here.