So, in my last post I told you a bit about an event where I was introduced to two brands that are home based. If you missed it you can read about it here. This second part of the post is about the new company eSalon. Founded in 2010, this award-winning company delivers custom, salon colour to your door.
Each bottle of eSalon pigment is individually blended for you based on your personal hair profile. You fill in your details on-line answering questions about your % of grey, skin tone, eye colour and colour history so that they can create the most flattering shade for you.
Each colour set costs £18.oo or £14.00 as a regular subscription. Currently, there is an offer for 50% off here.
It consists of:
- individually blended hair colour and specifically matched developer
- personalised instructions
- professional colouring accessories, including 2 pairs of gloves, packets of Heart Lock It Color Safe Shampoo and Love Unconditionally Colour Safe Conditioner, stain guard, and stain remover
- your own personal colourist (available for phone and e-mail consultation)
Delivery cost is £3.95
You can also find hair colouring tips, how to videos and more here.
I’ve just ordered my first colour set and it’s on its way. So I’ll be testing it out and letting you know how I get on.
You can also by a whole variety of hair care products and accessories including:
- Hair Colour & Colour Enhancing
- Colour Care
- Styling Tools
- Colouring Tools
I’ve got the Big Love Volumising Shampoo, the Big Softie Volumising Conditioner and the On the Bright Side Colour Illuminating Shine Spray here to try and I’ll be reporting back to you on these soon too.
What do you think about this idea? Are you like me – buying a box of colour off the shelf and hoping for the best or do you spend £££ at the salon. Could this be the best of both worlds?
Let me know if you try it and I’ll be telling you more soon!
1 thought on “Beauty at Home Part Two – eSalon”