You’ve probably seen quite a lot of Deborah Mitchell on TV recently with her appearance on Spa Wars making us laugh and reminding us why she’s become so successful. I’ve reviewed some of her products previously so you’ll know that I rate them, as do some of the royals but I thought it was time I introduced you to this newest product – Prism Age Defiance.
The concept: Prism Age Defiance Cream beings all the benefits of the original Age Defiance Cream with the addition of new ground-breaking Prism technology. It boosts your skin’s natural collagen by producing polypeptides in the skin tissue when you come into contact with any light source after applying the cream – and this includes, UVA, UVB, infrared & VIS light from mobiles, tablets & computers!
Prism Age Defiance
- helps protect against skin DNA damage by making skin produce its own anti-ageing sun care
- super anti-ageing moisturiser that helps clear spots and prevents further breakouts
- light and non-greasy
- 7-day repair
- balances your skin
- helps to reduce scar formation
- plumps out fine lines and wrinkles
- keeps water within your skin
- ideal base for make-up
- good for sensitive skin
- gives the effect of fillers, but all over
- helps rosacea, acne, sun damage, pigmentation and loss of elasticity
The ingredients: Ingredients include organic coconut absolute, vitamins B5 & E, hyaluronic acid, peptides.
Suitable for: All skin types including sun damaged, sensitive, acnified, oily or dry & dehydrated.
How to use: Use day or night after cleansing
Prism Age Defiance Cream 50ml is available here priced £73. Have you tried Prism yet? Which are your favourite Heaven products? Please share your thoughts in the comments below.
This post contains PR samples