I’ve never had a beauty advent calendar so I reckon that this 12 Days of Christmas Calendar has set the bar really high for the future. It’s available from Beauty Expert – priced at £100 but the contents are worth £349.99!
Strictly I suppose it’s not an advent calendar as Advent is before Christmas and the first day of the 12 days of Christmas is Christmas Day. Still I’m not here to tell you about religious festivals I want to tell you about this amazing treat! Treat yourself or treat someone you love – they surely won’t be disappointed.
So I really, really want to show you all the photos of all the amazing full size products that are in each drawer but some of you have said that you don’t want any spoilers and that it should be a complete surprise. Thing is some of you also said that you wanted me to open everything and show you in detail. So if you don’t want any spoilers stop scrolling now!
Hopefully this will be a bit of a half way house. I’ve got a few glimpses for you of some of the high-end skin care products that are inside this gorgeous chest of drawers. I really am struggling not to open them fully and use all the products right away as they’re from some of my favourite brands and are all products I haven’t tried before.
See what I mean? It’s unbearable! So what I’m planning on doing is adding photos of the products each day from 25th of each product and maybe showing it to you on insta stories if I’m not too busy celebrating Christmas!
For those of you who absolutely have to know now what each product is and how much it costs individually I’ve created links for you so that you can link through to individual products on the Beauty Expert site. Just scroll down…….
So only click the numbers below if you want to know the full contents and what’s in each drawer. Product reviews will be after Christmas.
- 1st day of Christmas – Omorovicza Queen of Hungary Mist £48
- 2nd day of Christmas – Korres Almond Cherry Shower Gel £6.80
- 3rd day of Christmas – Pai Rosehip Bioregenerate Oil £22.00
- 4th day of Christmas – Filorga Nutri-Filler Lip Balm £26.00
- 5th day of Christmas Caudalie Hand & Nail Cream £12.00
- 6th Day of Christmas CULT51 night cream £125
- 7th Day of Christmas Skimono Beauty Face Mask £14.99
- 8th Day of Christmas Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant £31.00
- 9th Day of Christmas Algenist Complete Eye Renewal Balm £48.00
- 10th Day of Christmas Gatineau Floracil Plus Gentle Eye Make Up Remover £18.00
- 11th day of Christmas Balance Me Instant Lift Primer £22.00
- 12th day of Christmas Eve Lom Kiss Mix Colour in Demure £18.00
So that’s it! Did you get an Advent Calendar this year? Do tell me about what you chose.
This post contains PR samples and affiliate links
2 thoughts on “The 12 Days of Christmas Collection from Beauty Expert”
Fab post Hazel, it was such a hard call trying to please everyone xx
Thanks Lyn! That means a lot coming from you. Yours is great too! I love how even when we get the same things we still manage to have a different angle or view. I did almost regret asking people as I have taken a photo of each product and would have liked to post full details but once I’d asked I was stuck! I’ve put everything away now to open on 25th and hope I’ve forgotten what everything is by then. I really think that this has been my best PR sample so far!