Not sure if it’s just me – but do any of you struggle to incorporate products into your routine when they don’t fit into the “Cleanse, Tone, Moisturise” categories in an obvious way? Well, that’s what initially happened to me with this fabulous product from Emma Hardie.
You see, this Emma Hardie Plump & Glow Hydrating Facial Mist suggests more than one way to use, it as well as a whole host of benefits and so I hesitated. Anyway, hold that thought. Let me tell you about all the benefits, ingredients and ways to use this mist and then we can revisit my dilemma and how I resolved it.
What is it for?
It’s a moisture-packed, skin soothing facial mist that adds hydration, luminosity and environmental protection.
What’s in it?
The Plump & Glow formula contains:
- aloe vera to soothe
- velvet flower to soften
- wild watermint to tone and moisturise dehydrated skin
- hyaluronic acid to hydrate and plump fine lines
- Glycofilm™ technology to provide a second skin that protects cells from daily pollution and invisible colour correction to balance redness
How should I use it? (ok here’s where there’s almost too much choice!)
- mist the product over your skin as needed throughout the day to refresh and protect it
- use it day and night after cleansing before applying your serum, facial oil or moisturiser for intense hydration (I decided that this is where I will use it most, by slotting it into my routine)
- can be used to soften and set your make-up for a blurring effect
- can be used to hydrate the skin whilst travelling and to protect from the drying effects of air-conditioned and very hot environments (the packaging is great for this, it’s in a tube with a spray, not in a bottle so it’s easy to carry)
Do any of you like to stick to a routine with your skin care products or are you less restricted, using products in different ways depending on your mood or how your day is going? Would love to hear your thoughts.
Emma Hardie Plump & Glow Hydrating Facial Mist has an RRP of £42. It’s on offer currently here for £28.95.