If you know anything about Emma Hardie at all you’ll have heard of her award-winning Amazing Face Moringa Balm (£47 100g). But, now I want to introduce you to the new Moringa Light Cleansing Gel (£34 100ml). It’s a lightweight, purifying gel-to-oil cleanser designed to refresh, balance and revitalise the skin, removing impurities and protect the skin from environmental damage.
- Moringa, grape seed and sweet almond oil to nourish
- Omega 6, vitamin E and essential fatty acids to moisturise, smooth and soften
- Sea fennel extract to improve barrier function and restore water balance
- Moringa seed peptides to protect from pollution and purify for a radiant, healthy glow.
Emma Hardie recommends using the Gel as part of a double cleansing routine using it to remove make-up and then following up with the Moringa Balm. My preference whilst trialling the gel has been to use a balm for a first cleanse and follow up with the gel but of course it’s all down to preference and what you feel your skin needs.
Having got my skin clean in the morning, I want to get it ready to not only look good but to be protected from the sun and pollution. I’ve discovered that the Emma Hardie Amazing Face Protect & Prime SPF 30 (£46 50ml) is a great multi-tasker that looks good on its own or under foundation.
- Gives eight hours of daily protection against UVA and UVB
- Formulated with mongongo oil, oat extract and vitamin E, to protect from sun damage and environmental exposure
- Light diffusing formulation to prime, even out the complexion, and blur the appearance of fine lines and pores
I’ve been loving the combination of these two products together and am glad to have discovered more of the Emma Hardie range.
What are your Emma Hardie favourites?