I know that GOSH is one of the brands that you love to hear about and I’ve been meaning to tell you about the SS18 releases for a little while. Life and work have got in the way and I’m sorry that I’ve held up the news but I promise there’s good stuff here that’s worth waiting for!
Eye products first:
- Fake It! Lash Primer £9,99 – for more volume and more length. This is a nourishing lash primer that coats the lashes with a grey base that lifts, fills and separates. Use it before applying your mascara for that extra look!
Turn Me On Vibrating Mascara £8.99 – a novelty act? Maybe – but I was intrigued enough to try this out with and without vibration (no sniggering at the back please!). This mascara promises dramatic lashes and the vibrating mascara brush delivers thousands of oscillations per minute to capture and lift every lash. It does tickle a bit to be fair but it really does give great coverage especially for the bottom lashes that are sometimes hard to capture. In case you’re wondering there’s a button at the end of the tube that’s covered with a cap to prevent accidentally switch on and potential embarrassment!
- Blown Away Mascara £9.99 – for those who prefer their mascara to be a little quieter this formula gives a great effect especially when applied over the Fake It! Lash Primer. It promises length, volume and curve in just a few coats. It’s super flexible so it doesn’t clump or flake. It’s nourishes and protects too with Castor and Sea Buckthorn oils. Great brush too with small soft bristles in an hour-glass shape with one row equipped with a comb to define and separate. Shades are black and carbon black.
- Metal Eyes £6.99 – A range of super soft liners with a dramatic metallic effect. Colours are earthy and inspired by the minerals surrounding us. They’re waterproof and last for up to 24 hours without creasing, flaking or fading. Shades are: Hermatite, Moonstone, Tiger Eye, Silver Stone & Turquoise (pictured). I love applying a slick of bright liner as a nod to full on metallic shadows that may not sit so well for me.
- Lip Oil £7.49 – Adding to their established lip oil range (reviewed here) GOSH have produced three new shades: Cherry Blossom, Flower Essence (pictured) & Crystal Star (pictured). These nourish as well as making lips look fresh and glossy. Flower Essence gives a hint of pink whereas the Crystal Star gives an amazing shine and almost holographic sparkle perfect for parties or festivals. They include Sea Buckthorn oil and Cherry Blossom to protect and nourish and Moringa, Argan and Macadamia oils and Samphire to moisturise.
- The Red Collection – GOSH have developed their vision of the perfect red and made it available in their Velvet Touch Lipstick, Liquid Matte Lips (pictured), and Velvet Touch Lipliner Waterproof formulas. The liquid matte formula is the perfect vehicle for the stunning red shade that’s a classic that every make up collection needs.
There are more additions in the GOSH SS18 range that I’ve yet to try but you may wish to explore:
- Ultimate Liner With a Twist £6.99 – comes in 6 shades and last for 6 hours plus
- Foundation Plus+ Creamy Compact High Coverage £9.99 – has a silky matte feel and can be applied with sponge or brush. Available in four shades
- Mix & Fix Colour Drops £9.99 – a range of 5 different colour correcting shades to correct liquid make up or moisturiser to your desired shade. Also includes cherry blossom and samphire. Shades are light (to lighten), green to neutralise redness, purple to neutralise yellow and dull skin, dark ( to darken), masala (to neutralise ashiness in darker skin tones.
GOSH SS18 products are launching throughout February in stores and on-line.
So that’s the update! What’s caught your eye? Do let me know if your try anything from the range. Can’t wait for spring now!
This post contains PR samples and affiliate links.