My perfume collection has now outgrown the top of my cupboard and I’ve decided it would be a good idea to pack away my summer fragrances and make room for my autumn and winter favourites. This has left me with a more manageable number, twelve in fact, that I can display and choose from each day. Among them are such stunning scents that I thought I’d share them with you. I couldn’t possibly put them in any ranked order so I’ve listed them in alphabetical order. I think you’ll probably like them too so I’ve provided links to reviews where I have them and also to where you can find out more and buy them if you wish. They’re pictured here starting from top to bottom and left to right.
- Agent Provocateur – Fatale Intense from £36.00. Read my review here.
2. Alaïa Paris Eau De Parfum from £42.00. Read my review here.
3. Cartier – Panthere from £51.00. Read my review here.
4. Dior – Addict from £49.50
5. Balmain – Extatic from £46.00
6. Jimmy Choo from £35.00
7. Narciso Rodriguez – For Her from £35.00. Read my review here.
8. Terry De Gunzberg – Rose Infernale £127.00. Read my review here.
9. Valentino – Donna from £49.00. Read my review here.
10. Van Cleef & Arpels – Féerie Rubis from £54.00. Review my review here.
11. Van Cleef & Arpels – First from £48.00. Read my review here.
12. Viktor & Rolf – Bonbon from £50.00. Read my review here.
Would any of these make your autumn/winter edit? Let me know what you think.
This post contains affiliate links and some of the fragrances were gifted to me for review.
1 thought on “My Autumn/Winter Fragrance Edit”
These sound very winters and beautiful. I’m a fan of V&R Flowerbomb and Agent Provocateur original. I used to wear heavy scents in my 20’s but find my nose prefers many L’eay fragrances nowadays. I like the sound of Van Cleef and Arpels ‘First’
LikeLiked by 1 person